Rid A Critter respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at this site.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Anyone may browse any area of this Web site without providing any person information at all. The only times we collect personally identifiable information are:
- When you initiate a contact by submitting a contact form or sending us an email.
- If you apply for a job using our online employment application.
Other than the above, we do not collect personally identifiable information via this Web site.
Any information submitted through any of this site's contact forms is encrypted in transit using industry-standard encryption technology. (Look for the "https" and the little lock in the address bar of your browser.)
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide information you request about our services.
- To deliver products or services you order.
- To collect and process your payment.
- When required by law or to comply with legal process.
In addition, information provided by individuals who apply for employment by submitting an online employment application will be used for purposes that are customary when evaluating job applicants, and that are directly relevant to evaluating an applicant's aptitude, skills, background, driving record, references, and suitability for employment.
Release of Personally Identifiable Information to Other Parties
We do not share personally identifiable information except as follows:
- Within our company, to enable our employees to provide the services that you order.
- To banks, credit card processors, and PayPal, when required in order to process your payment.
- If you apply for employment, to contact references and verify information that you provide in your application.
- When otherwise required by law or to comply with legal process.
We do not intentionally market our services to children, nor do we knowingly collect information from visitors who are under the age of 13. We cannot be held responsible, however, for misrepresentation of age by any visitor.
Web Server Behavior and Statistical Data Collection
Like Web servers in general, our server collects certain data about visitors to our site. This information does not contain personal information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
Information collected by our server includes (but is not necessarily limited to):
- The total number of visitors to the site.
- What countries people visited from.
- How they got here (for example, by clicking on a link on a search engine).
- The IP addresses of computers used to visit the site.
- The operating systems and Web browsers used to visit the site. (This helps us make sure that the site works properly across different platforms and browsers.)
- The relative popularity of different pages.
- Errors encountered in the course of serving requested pages.
The above information is analyzed only in the aggregate for statistical and technical purposes. The only time we would attempt to identify individual visitors would be in the event of hacking, DDOS attacks, or other illegal acts against our server.
Why Do We Collect IP Addresses?
There's nothing mysterious about an IP address. It's just the way computers identify each other. Without your IP address, our server wouldn't know where to send the pages you request.
- To determine if you are a repeat visitor or a new one. This helps us get an idea how many people view our site, how many pages they view, which pages are most popular, and other statistical information that is analyzed in the aggregate.
- As part of the spam-filtering system on our secured contact forms.
- To protect your identity by securing and encrypting your connection when using our secured contact forms.
- To gauge the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing programs by tracking the number of referrals from various sources. These cookies expire by themselves one hour after they are placed on your browser.
None of our cookies "track" your Internet browsing once you leave our site, and they don't contain any information that identifies you as a real, live, honest-to-goodness person.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share our customers' personal information with other companies for marketing purposes. Period. End of story.
The policies on this page apply only to our Web site. If you click on a link that takes you to another site, we encourage you to read that site's privacy policies to ascertain how they use personal information.